Agent Login: TexasArizona

Make a Payment: TexasArizona

Select Language:

Become an Agent

Interested in Joining the RHP Team?

You can submit your information via the form below.

To be approved as an agent partner for RHP all of the following are required:

  • Agency Principal must possess a valid property and casualty license from the Department of Insurance.
  • Agency must possess an Internal Revenue Service Form W-9 with a valid Social Security Number (if agency is individually licensed), or Federal Identification Number (if agency is incorporated).
  • ​Agency must have Errors & Omissions insurance with a $1 million minimum per occurrence limit.

Be sure to attach your license and E&O policy to speed up the process. Fill out the W9 below and attach.

You must go to the following link and give us the account you want your Commission deposited to.

RHP General Agency - AM BEST A-Excellent
RHP General Agency - Coverholder at LLOYD's